Mrs. Finnis House Fire: 0050.0579

LOCAL NOTES. –

            Last Sunday about noon the fire department was called to the house of Mrs. Finnis on Armstrong avenue to put out a small blaze on the roof.  The fire evidently caught from a spark from the chimney.  Damage to the extent of about $25 was done.

0050.0579: Mrs. Finnis House Fire

Fire department called to house on Armstrong Ave to put out small blaze on the roof caused by the chimney.

Medium:  Newspaper - Text
Date:  November 6, 1930
Pages:  7
Publisher:  Cranbrook Courier
Collection:  Columbia Basin Institute (0050)

Keywords:

fire department house blaze chimney

Subjects:

People arrow Finnisarrow
Cities arrow Cranbrook arrow Services arrow Fire Department and Firesarrow
Cities arrow Cranbrook arrow Street Names arrow 9th Avenue Sarrow
Cities arrow Cranbrook arrow Street Names arrow Armstrong Avenuearrow

Memberships

For additional features, including access to full text resources, become a member.

Find out more about Memberships.





Share what you know

Share what you know

Do you have additional information about this resource?

Please share what you know.

This resource may be protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the written permission of the Columbia Basin Institute of Regional History.