Portfolio: Saint Eugene School of Nursing
The School of Nursing was attached to the St. Eugene Hospital and ran from 1911 to 1950. Starting in the hospital, in 1929 a specific building for the School of Nursing was opened. Starting in 1911 the School of Nursing graduated 34 classes, totaling 209 nurses. These graduates were instrumental in upgrading health care in the Columbia Basin and in many other parts of Canada and North America.
Pages: 1 2